Burgrave PalaceThe palatine edifice from Orheiul Vechi, known as the “Palace of the Pârcălab” was built in the spirit of oriental architecture, the palace being, like the citadel, elaborated on the basis of the same compositional principle - mandala. The palace is located inside the citadel. It was known as the "palace of the foreman" by virtue of being considered the residence of the military commander of Orhei, whose activity was attested between 1470 and 1499. The analysis of the remains refutes the use of the palace during the state rooms), the name of the palace being kept in accordance with its functional destination and dimensional size.
The Bath nr. II
Since the foundation of the oriental city of Sehr-al-Geadid, public baths appeared at Orheiul Vechi. Bath nr. II is the biggest of the three city baths discovered. The local tradition has maintained their purpose as baths in documents up to 1574.
The entrance to the bath was situated in the western part, near the main street of the city, while the water tank and heating chambers were in the opposite part. The spaces of the bath were similar to roman baths, so conventionally they were named tepidarium, caldarium and laconicum.